the car paint spray
High quality 2K – acrylic car paint from Glasurit series 68 according to original recipe in a spray can, CFC-free, 400 ml, mixed and bottled by the car.
This paint spray is filled with 2K Unilack, which must be activated before use.
Only suitable for UNI shades not for metallic or effect finishes.
- Quick-drying spray paint based on acrylic
- Original shade according to recipe from the manufacturer
- Highly weather resistant.
- Lightfast and non-yellowing.
- Free from lead, cadmium and other heavy metals
- Highest filling and covering power
- Excellent adhesion
- for: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Opel, Mercedes, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Renault, Ford, Subaru, Nissan, Daihatsu, Daewoo, Citroën, Hyundai, Honda, Kia, Lexus, Hummer, Buick, Isuzu, Jaguar, Lada, Kia, VW, Volkswagen, Volvo, Lancia, Porsche, Skoda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Ferrari, Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Lancia, Mini, Land Rover, Maserati, Peugeot, Rolls Royce, Seat, Smart, Suzuki
- car paint
- Scooters, two-wheelers
- Many types of plastic and metal
- mowing machine
- Glasurit Series 68 spray paints do not require a clearcoat. Shelf life min. 1 year
- To avoid errors in the order please specify the color code. You will find the color code in the service booklet of the car.
- Propellant free of CFCs
- High fertility
- Depending on the substrate and use, 400 ml are enough between approx. 1 and 2 m2
- Euro can to 400 ml
- dry after 30 minutes
- grasp after 60 minutes
- hardened after 24 hours
Before using the spray can carefully read and observe the warning texts!
Thoroughly clean the body of dirt, grease and dust.
Possibly. eliminate existing rust.
The substrate must always be sanded, clean, dry and free of grease.
Prime primer. After thoroughly drying sand it off (abrasive paper P600).
Activate can before use and approx. Shake well for 3 minutes. The spray distance should be approx. 25 cm. Spray thin layers several times at intervals of 3 – 5 minutes.
Activate 2K Unilack